Monday, August 31, 2020

March 8, 2020

 













Is there help?
Ps. 121

Have you ever felt alone? I have.

I once lived on a 110 acre farm where I only was around people other then David 2 xs a week. David was working nights during part of the times we lived there. I could get lonely. 

The farm was surrounded with hills. Each night, I would end my work day on the farm with a walk. At the end of the walk, I would watch the due ascend onto the hills around me and felt as though God was saying, " You can rest now. I'm watching over you." 

Each morning, I would take the same walk and watch the due raising from the hills that surrounded the farm & felt as though God was saying, "Ok. girl, it's time to get to work."

During that time, I always felt protected by God. 

As I read Ps. 121~ I think of that farm. Then the thought hit me~ God is STILL with US now & we can always "look unto the hills" now.

No comments:

Post a Comment