Monday, August 31, 2020

Devotion~March 15, 2020

 Praise the Lord!

Ps. 150
When you are out in nature, have you felt like breaking out in praise to god? I have!

Once I was at a cabin next to a river and across the river was a hill with threes on it. I noticed that the trees looked as though they had their branches up as arms raised to God and praising God. So I too started to sing praises to God. 

As I did, I saw a frog and sang inviting the frogs to praise God with me. Then I thought of the fish in the river & invited them to join us in a song of praise. 

That is about when I closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes. Along my side of the river~ the fish were blowing circles that looked like notes on the water. 

At that moment~ I felt as though~ "Everything that has breath" was praising God with me. It was awesome!

I challenge you to go outside and sing praises in nature. Remember as Jesus said, " If these  be silent ( that is us), the very stones would cry out."  Don't make the stone cry out for you, go out and sing praises yoursel

No comments:

Post a Comment