Thursday, October 8, 2015

note from the author

Greeting in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

I will be starting a new devotional the last week of November 2015. This Bible study is the one of 3 books. I will be writing devotionals using the Christian Calendar. This calendar is a three year calendar. 3 of the verses follows the Catholic calendar. There is one more verse that follows the Methodist calendar. In doing this I pray that I can minister to a wide range of people. The books will be called," Steps of Faith", "Digging Deeper" , "Climbing Higher". I will be starting with "Steps of Faith".

I encourage you to be active in these Bible studies by writing down your answers to the weekly challenge, and the weekly accomplishment. This way, you will be able to see how you are growing in your own steps of faith.

I pray that you will be blessed, encouraged and find something that will help you to grow in the Lord Jesus Christ.

Writing for Him,

Chaplain Toni


No comments:

Post a Comment