Sunday, January 4, 2015

Introduction to " Comforting hugs for those who grieve"


Blessed are they who mourn for they shall be comforted" (Mat.5:4 ).
We mourn for different reasons such as a loss of a job, a relationship, a body part, good health, or a loved one. The bad thing is that we live in a world that want us to just "get on with life" and not take the time to grieve. But if we do not take the time to grieve totally we will be stuck in that grief mode all our lives. That is going to change here and now. Queen has asked me if I would help your all in your valley of grief. I said, "Yes". Understand that I am a minister/Chaplain/Christian writer. I cannot sit down and council each of you personally. So to help you on your journey I will be posting devotionals as well as the steps of grief, and any other thing I find that may help you. I call these, "Comforting hugs for the grieving soul".

No comments:

Post a Comment