Monday, January 5, 2015

Comforting hugs 3

"I know the plans I have for you,"declares the the Lord,"plans to prosper and give you hope and a future," (Jer. 29:11).

Please remember as you walk through your valley of grief that God has wonderful plans for you in the future. He does not plan for you to always dwell in the valley of pain, hurt, sadness and depression. He has plans for you to grow stronger and more sentive to others that will walk this valley in the future. Will you always miss that person? Yes. Will your life get back ...to normal? Maybe not. But with God's help you can find a new normal that will give you a life in the future.
As I was growing up, my Mom taught me a saying that has helped me through my years of changes and losses. It goes like this..."This too will pass". When I am going through something that seems unbearable, I remember that saying while ever looking to the future when it does passes and that gives me hope for the future. I pray that you too will find that future with God's help.

Comforting hugs!

Caplain Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment