Sunday, January 31, 2016

Steps of Faith~1st Sunday in February

Jer. 1:4-10: I sanctified thee to speak to the nations.

Ps. 71:1-16: I will go in the strength of the Lord.

I Cor. 71:1-13: I must serve in love.

Luke 4:21-30: No prophet is accepted in his own country.


When we are called to serve God (Jer. 1:4-10), wherever that may be. We must remember that we will go in the strength of the Lord, and not by ourselves (Ps. 71:1-16). 

We must not shy away from going away from our home town. for often those around us will not accept us in our own home town (Luke 4:21-30).But no matter where you are called, serve God and man in love (I cor. 13:1-13).

Challenge of the week: Are you called to serve God at home or afar? Take this week to seek God's will for your life.

This week's accomplishment: What answer did God give you on where you were to serve?

No comments:

Post a Comment