Monday, May 18, 2015

Comforting hugs 18

(Isaiah 41:10)" Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."
I know that our parents,or someone who is like a parent to us gives us strength when they encourages us along the way. I also know that people feel very alone and fearful when that support is no longer there, due to a death. But you don't have to be alone. God wants you to know that he is willing to be there for you. He says so in this verse. Let us look closer at his words, shall we?
"Fear not"~ He knows that you are like a fearful child without the guidance of your parent. He wants to comfort you ask a Father would comfort his child.
"For I am with thee"~ He knows that you feel alone since your Mom or Dad has died, and he wants you to know that he will not leave you.
"Be not dismayed"~ He knows how you feel, and wants to reassure you.
" I will strengthen thee"~ He wants to be the one who will give you the strength to go on from here.
"Yea, I will help thee"~ He promises to help you now and in the future.
" I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness"~He wants you to know that his right hand will take care of you and that he will do what is right for you.
But there is one catch... you have to be the one to go to him and ask him to do so. For he will not force his will upon you. He is too much of a gentleman for that. I pray that you will see that he loves you very much and will want to make God the Father, your Father today.
Comforting hugs!
Chaplain Toni.

  • Toni Kratochvil
    Write a comment..

No comments:

Post a Comment