Saturday, October 22, 2016

Welcome to "Digging Deeper". 2ed devotional book.

Welcome!

Well, The advent Season has started. that means that we start a new year in the Lord. I pray that you will come along with me as we dig deeper in the Word of God for the next year. As with the first book, "Steps of Faith", I will be writing this so that you can read the devotional of the week on the first day of your week. Then you can read the verses during the week. At the end of the weekly devotional, I will be giving you a challenge for the week that is meant to help you put into action what you have learned. I challenge you to write the challenge down and how you plan to fulfill it. then at the end of the week, to stop and reflect on how you accomplished your goal for the week. In this way, you can see how you are growing in the Lord. 

So come along with me in "Digging Deeper" into the Word of God!

Blessings!

Chaplain Toni Whitacre-Kratochvil

No comments:

Post a Comment