Thursday, May 28, 2015

Comforting hugs 20

There was a man who was a father to many children and like a father to many others. I was not blessed to get to know him very well, as I only meet him a couple of times just before he died. But I know that this father went to live in heaven with the Heavenly Father when he died. How do I know this? Because a man who was an eye witness told me that this man said a prayer asking the heavenly Father to forgive him of all the bad things that he had thought, said, and done in his life, as well as forgive him for all the good things he didn't think, say, or did that he should have. Then he accepted Jesus as his savior. Why?
Because he was told about how there is a disease of the soul called sin. Sin is a lot like the cancer that killed this man. It eats at the mind making you think bad things, which makes you think, say and do bad things. When you do that it eats at you in many ways including emotionally. The only cure for this was for someone without the disease to give a blood transfusion. There was no one on earth like that , so God the Father and his son, Jesus came up with a plan for Jesus to come to earth to give his blood for the cure.
In my head the conversation in heaven may have gone a little like this...
Jesus~ "Father, I have been thinking.
God the Father~ "Really, what have you been thinking about, Son?"
Jesus~ "Well, as you know, since the first humans sinned, all of the human race now has the disease of sin in them. That means that they will not only suffer and die physically, but spiritually as well."
God the Father~ "Yes, this is true. But what can be done about it? The only cure is the blood of someone who doesn't have the disease and they all have it."
Jesus~"True, but I have been thinking. What if I were to become a human and go to earth and give my blood? Then they would have a way to cure their disease."
God the Father~"I'm not sure that I like that plan, son. It would be hard for me to watch you go through the pain of doing it."
Jesus~ "I know, but I love them, and I want to do this for them. Could I please, do this?"
God the Father~ "Well... I love them too....Ok, let us start making plans for this operation."
Jesus~" Great! Let's do it!"
And that is exactly what they did!
You see, God loved your loved one, and everyone on the earth SO MUCH that he was willing to have his son, Jesus give all his blood for the cure to sin. And anyone who is willing to pray and ask Jesus to forgive them for the bad things that they did due to the disease of sin. He will forgive them and save them from the disease of sin. (John 3:16 CTV Chaplain Toni Version). " God did not send his son into the world to judge the world. He sent He sent his son to save the world through him. Anyone who believes in him is not judged" (John 3:17 NIRV New International Reader's Version). All we have to do is pray asking him to forgive us of our sin, and cleanse us of that sin, turn from our bad living and let Jesus be the Road Captain of our life.
I believe that God the Father, Jesus, and your loved one would have wanted me to tell you this, so when your time comes, you can see them in heaven.
Comforting hugs!
Chaplain Toni.

  •  If anyone want to pray the prayer I wrote about. Here is one that would work....... Dear Father God, and Jesus, I ask that you will come and cleanse me of sin. I also ask that you will come into my heart, mind, and soul and become the Road Captain of my life. Help me to follow you. In Jesus name amen
    2

No comments:

Post a Comment