Sunday, January 4, 2015

Comforting hugs 1

" For he (God) hath said, "I will never leave nor forsake thee" (Heb. 13:5).
The pain of the holidays comes from being left behind. It could that you have had loss a job, a living situation, a relationship, or a loved one and you feel left behind and alone. That is normal.
I've been there. I know that feeling. But I found that when I stopped and looked around to see who was still with me, my Jesus was still there. That has been a great comfort for me. And I have found that when I had nothing and no one but Him, he was enough.
The verse above is a quote of what God has said. He has promised that He will not leave us nor forsake us. We often leave and forsake him, but he is there waiting. All we have to do is call upon him and he will be there for us... for you. He love you, you know....
Comforting hugs,
Chaplain Toni

No comments:

Post a Comment